How to report maintenance:
Please enter your phone number into the above field. This must be the phone number that you provided at the time of your application being approved or the phone number you’ve most recently provided if it has changed since moving in. You will be sent a verification code before being able to report the maintenance issue. Once you’re verified as a renter of the property our system will ask you a series of questions and make some suggestions to trouble shoot before logging the maintenance request and providing the information to our team. It is important to include the required information to ensure we can resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
Reporting Urgent maintenance?
If an AFTER-HOURS urgent maintenance issue arises please follow the same steps in the above paragraph. Our system will determine the urgency of the situation and send a work order to the appropriate trades person. As a reminder, the list below is considered an urgent repair
- A burst water system
- A blocked or broken toilet system
- A serious roof leak
- A gas leak
- Dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm or fire damage
- Failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by an Owner or Agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating, or laundering
- Failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
- Any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- An appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
- A serious fault in a lift or staircase.