If your maintenance request is not of an urgent nature, please report this through the PropertyMe Portal by clicking here. An invitation to the portal was issued upon signing your lease however if you did not accept the invite at that time please contact your Property Manager so they can reissue it. There is also an App is called “PropertyMe Tenant” and is available for both Apple and Android phones. Clicking on Request Maintenance will open the New Maintenance page.
If an AFTER-HOURS urgent maintenance issue as listed below occurs, please contact the Property Manager on duty on the after-hours phone line 03 5441 4555. We also request that you still report the maintenance item through the PropertyMe Portal so we have a written record of this issue.
- A burst water system
- A blocked or broken toilet system
- A serious roof leak
- A gas leak
- Dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm or fire damage
- Failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by an Owner or Agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating, or laundering
- Failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
- Any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- An appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
- A serious fault in a lift or staircase.